Papa Construction Ltd.
Papa Construction Ltd. has immediate opening as a 2 Construction Worker (NOC: 7611) at our location in Abbotsford, BC.
As a Construction Worker will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist tradespersons in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Assist in aligning pipes
• Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Assist in demolishing buildings
• Sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
• Direct traffic at our near construction sites
• Minimum secondary school education is required.
• Minimum seven months to one year of experience as a general construction worker maybe required
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 20.00/hour
Location: PO Box 712, STN A, Abbotsford, BC, V2T6Z8
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org